JSS2: BASIC TECHNOLOGY - 1ST TERM
- Definition of First Aid | Week 17Topics|1 Quiz
- Rescue Operation | Week 23Topics|1 Quiz
- Materials & Their Common Uses (Wood) | Week 36Topics|1 Quiz
- Materials & their Common Uses (Metal) | Week 45Topics|1 Quiz
- Uses of Common Alloys ( Brass & Bronze) | Week 5 & 68Topics|1 Quiz
- Uses of Ceramics And Glass (Contd) | Week 7 & 84Topics|1 Quiz
- Uses of Plastics | Week 94Topics|1 Quiz
- Uses of Rubber | Week 103Topics|1 Quiz
Properties of Brass
1. Brass is non-magnetic.
2. Brass has higher malleability than bronze or zinc.
3. Brass offers good corrosion resistance from water and heat and resists attack from saltwater and acids, minerals, and peaty soils contained in water.
4. Brass has a muted yellow or gold colour.